About the Position: This position exists within the Office of the Chief Systems Engineer (OCSE). Our mission is to perform systems engineering for the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology and in support of the Army Materiel Enterprise to ensure delivered equipment meets the mission needs of the force against any potential adversaries.Learn more about this agency
- Foster and promote the strategic vision of the Chief Systems Engineer through innovative approaches to cybersecurity engineering practices across the ASA(ALT) portfolio .
- Monitors projects, programs, products and acquisition documentation related to cyber resiliency and system survivability.
- Assists and cooperates with materiel developers and users in development of system resiliency and survivability operational needs/requirements throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
- Leads the subsequent identification, prioritization, and implementation of materiel and non-materiel vulnerability mitigations from a system of systems perspective.
- Responsible for contract management by developing performance work requirements, overseeing contractor technical performance, and identifying areas of risk.
- Provide professional, creditable, valuable, and consistent communications for efforts that span across the Office of Chief Systems Engineer efforts to multiple Army and DoD organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606299400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.