This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth, and Families (ACYF), Family Youth and Services Bureau, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a coordinator and advisor to FYSB officials, staff and grantee agencies on policy and regulatory aspects of the RHY program.
- Advises and provides guidance to grantee officials in understanding and implementing new and existing program policies and to ensure development and maintenance of effective and productive grantee programs.
- Monitors and keeps abreast of grantee activities in planning, administration, assessment, and delivery of program services in order to ensure optimum utilization of funds, necessary program coordination with other Federal programs, and adequate progress toward attainment of national goals and objectives.
- Serves as a project officer for assigned grants, training and technical assistance, cooperative agreements, contracts and other FYSB related initiatives.
- Provides support to the process of awarding and monitoring new grants with a focus on runaway and homeless youth and youth development/youth oriented programs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605741900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.