*** You MUST apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.***
To receive consideration, applicants must submit application material as specified below. Complete applications must be received in this office by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) 07/06/2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Do not submit additional items such as copies of additional performance appraisals, position descriptions, etc. Such items may be removed and will not be returned. Also application material cannot be returned.
To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the View Occupational Questionnaire
Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package. It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) 07/06/2021.
To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Applicants who fail to submit all information and documents (i.e. Resume, TQs, SF50 if applicable, and Performance Appraisal/Letter of Recommendation, Occupational Questionnaire, and other qualifications as applicable) WILL NOT receive consideration for the position.
- To begin, click Apply to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application.
- Follow the prompts to select your résumé and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. You will have the opportunity to upload additional documents to include in your application before it is submitted. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the Include Personal Information section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process.
- You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position. Complete the online application, verify the required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete. You must upload your TQs (under other) and any Official Transcripts. If you have an SF50, please submit that as well. Your performance assessment or a Letter of Recommendation will need to be uploaded (under other). All Required documents must be uploaded or your application will be considered incomplete.
- It is your responsibility to verify that your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) is complete, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
- Additional information on how to complete the online application process and submit your online application may be found on the USA Staffing Applicant Resource Center.
To verify the status of your application, log into your USAJOBS account (https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login), all of your applications will appear on the Welcome screen. The Application Status will appear along with the date your application was last updated. For information on what each Application Status means, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/how-to/application/status/
Background Survey Questionnaire, (OPTIONAL SUBMISSION): Form (O.M.B. No. 3046-0046) located: http://www.archives.gov/careers/jobs/forms/omb-3046-0046.pdf
The information from this survey is used to help insure that agency personnel practices meet the requirements of Federal law. This information is provided pursuant to Public Law 93-579 (Privacy Act of 1974), December 31, 1974, for individuals completing Federal records and forms that solicit personal information.
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application
If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging receipt of your application. Your application package will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. We will evaluate each applicant who meets the basic qualifications based on the information provided and may interview the best-qualified applicants. After making a tentative job offer, we will conduct a suitability and/or security background investigation. You should expect to hear back on the outcome of your application within 90 days of the closing date of the announcement. If you are determined to be ineligible or not qualified, or your application is incomplete, your application will receive no further consideration. Pay is set based on consideration of selectee's current salary and other factors.
Once you enter on duty, you will be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 278e) within 30 days of entering this position. Please notify your servicing ethics counselor (part of the legal office) as soon as possible after starting your SES duties so the ethics counselor can assign you a new entrant report in the online Integrity system, (https://integrity.gov/efeds-login/).