This position is with Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Inspector General (OIG), Mission Support Team (MST) Component.Learn more about this agency
This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
- Position located within the Strategic Planning and Performance Directorate, supporting the Defense Case Activity Tracking System (D-CATS) Program Management Office.
- Supports oversight of a Level III Defense Business System and Department of Defense-wide enterprise application that offers case management capabilities to applicable investigation communities.
- Assists in implementation of Agile software development methodologies and Scrum/SAFe frameworks, with industry leading business partners, as well as forward-leaning hosting and support service solutions.
- Background in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, MIM, and other Microsoft technologies desired.
- DevSecOps, SmartBear TestComplete (application administration and implementation within on/off-premise environments), data migration, and DoD OIG organizational knowledge are beneficial.
- Facilitates customer engagements, requirements elicitation and decomposition, and their transition into production-ready products.
- Collaborates with peer organizational entities, including Chief Information Officer personnel, enhancing operational support functions.
- Ensures compliance with Business Capability Acquisition Cycle and Software Development Life-Cycle standards, supporting D-CATSe across sustainment, development, and to-be capability support activities.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates IT projects to ensure established milestones are accomplished on time, within prescribed funding parameters, and in accordance with client business objectives.
- Serves as Contracting Officer's Technical Representative for IT Support Service contracts; assists in developing contract requirements and specifications while monitoring compliance.
- Candidate to operate within a cross-functional and high trust organization, where innovation and value-stream adherence is prioritized.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604226100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.