About the Position: Vicksburg is home to the most public art in Mississippi. The artwork in the Vicksburg National Military Park is estimated to be worth over $4 billion. 1950s, a portion of the park was transferred to the city as a local park in exchange for closing local roads running through the remainder of the park.Learn more about this agency
- Budget Analyst develops, coordinates, and/or submits/manages portions of the ACE-IT annual operating budget.
- Consolidates data for use by top management in evaluating previous performance, revising current projections and schedules determining the need for revised projections and schedules and forecasting future program requirements
- Prepares or monitors preparation of required periodic and special reports.
- Provides budget and funding information on request to higher echelon.
- Reviews costs accounting and finance accounting records to verify they are current and consistent with program requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 5% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604088000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.