This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The incumbent of this position will work within the Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Investigations (DIG INV), Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS), Western Field Office.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Criminal Investigator (Resident Agent in Charge), GS-1811-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Serves as the Resident Agent in Charge (RAC).
- Ensures the timely performance of satisfactory quantity and quality of work, by reviewing, accepting, amending, or rejecting work products.
- Analyzes all preliminary criminal or final investigative reports to ensure compliance with investigative directives, standards, and guidelines.
- Provides oversight, guidance and leadership of the Resident Agency personnel and operations.
- Develops budget and program planning documents for the Field Office SAC or ASAC, as required.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603903100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.