NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.Learn more about this agency
As a Writer Editor you will:
- Develops and implements communications strategies and messaging for the agency.
- Serves as a resource on these policies and practices to writers, editors, and other NEH staff members who contribute content for the agency's websites.
- Manages projects from conception to realization and troubleshoots and integrates the work of other specialists into the process.
- Serves as the office's expert on digital approaches to publications and outreach. Stays up-to-date on methodologies used by other publications and looks for ways to incorporate them into the work of the office.
- Oversees the office's social media outreach and looks for innovative ways to showcase the magazine online.
- Ensures that agency publications are high-quality and follow sound editorial guidelines.
- Serves as the senior writer/editor in the Office of Publications and as the office's lead writer.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603884800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.