This serves as public notice for the use of OPM's Direct Hire Authority, Applicants who meet the qualification requirements will be forwarded to the selecting official for consideration.Learn more about this agency
- Develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans.
- Coordinates and integrates project activities, manages, leads, or administers project resources and monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk.
- Implements or maintains quality assurance processes, makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise.
- Identifies project documentation requirements or procedures, and develops and implements product release plans.
- Evaluates systems for compliance with all cybersecurity policies, principles, and protocols and proposes solutions to cybersecurity problems with enterprise-wide effect.
- Oversees and directs activities regarding corporate academic management software.
Occasional travel - May be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603794700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.