About the Position: As a Park Ranger, you will participate in the conservation, preservation, restoration, and use of project natural and cultural resources at the John Day/Willow Creek Project, a large multi-function hydropower project.Learn more about this agency
- Enforce Title 36 CFR by educating the visiting public on project purposes, conditions, policies, and regulations.
- Patrol project lands and waters to prevent unauthorized use, trespass, destruction of project land, water, facilities, and other environmental resources.
- Investigate and report violations.
- Conduct public relations services for the general public and for special groups.
- Provide project information to local, state and federal agencies and the visiting public through brochures, bulletin boards, news releases, telephone calls, and other written and verbal communications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603724100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.