· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Digital Communications, Publishing, or Content Production.
· Have a strong knowledge of social media and content trends, and emerging technologies and platforms. Have a working knowledge of digital and social media metrics.
· The ideal candidate will have a background in video production and editing and have a strong focus on storytelling.
· Experience with social media community management required.
· Excellent writing skills required.
· Design knowledge strongly preferred.
· Extensive experience handling multiple projects from ideation to final delivery.
· Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, and After Effects.
Applicant Instructions: Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample.