This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing DHA for Certain Personnel of DoD to recruit/appoint qualified candidates to the competitive service. This position provides a wide variety of military construction master planning advice for complex technical planning and design projects covering the full range of planning and urban design duties to resolve unique problems, conditions, or issues; and/or to significantly alter standard practices, processes, and known techniques.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and implement master planning guidance to ensure that program areas are in agreement with military installation or facility management goals and objectives.
- Provide technical expertise for development of engineering support and facility planning, using information from organizations, standards, criteria, methods, data, and objectives.
- Direct engineering personnel, consultants, non-government agencies, or DoD agencies in the execution of facility planning.
- Manage master planning team strategy work plans, products, and services for master planning projects and programs.
- Balance interests of a variety of customers and readily readjust priorities to respond to pressing and changing customer demands.
- Anticipate and meet the planning requirements of customers while maintaining quality master planning, power projection, stationing, and facility planning.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to occasionally travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603667600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.