The Deputy Chief Information Officer position is located in the Information and Technology Management Branch (ITMB) within the Office of Administrative Management (OAM), National Eye Institute (NEI). The goals of the ITMB are to ensure the integrity and availability of systems, networks,and data through the development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs.Learn more about this agency
- Develop annual and multi-year plans, goals and objectives for the Branch.
- Assist the Chief Information Officer in the direction of the work subordinates and contractors.
- Disseminate Branch priorities and provide oversight and supervision to the planning, budgeting, conception, design, engineering, development, implementation, testing, and review of information technology initiatives.
- Direct planning and implementation of large, complex technical feasibility and market studies.
- Create new methods and develops innovative strategies and solutions for the Branch and Institute's information technology problems and issues.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603655900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.