The position is in the Bureau of Administration, Information Resources Branch, Ralph J. Bunch Library Division with responsibilities for managing, coordinating and implementing the Department’s library systems and technology resources for the effective delivery of library services in Department of State.Learn more about this agency
- Administers, implements, evaluates, maintains and supports all modules of Library's Integrate Library System (ILS).
- Acts as a Library primary point of contact in utilizing a variety of technologies, to provide best possible experience for Library patrons and staff in their interaction with the ILS and the broad range of automated library systems in the Library.
- Coordinates procurement, testing and implementation of new systems and products, as well as enhancements to current Library systems.
- Leads effort for continual development and evaluation of Library Web presence, and facilitates and coordinates communications among Library staff concerning development of Web-based content and services.
- Represents Chief Librarian and Department at intra and interagency meetings concerning IT applications to the library systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603440100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.