Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General! SBA OIG provides auditing, investigative, and other high quality services to support and assist the SBA in achieving its mission. We promote open and honest communication and encourage a positive work environment. We are listed among the top ranked agencies in the Partnership for Public Service's 2019 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government!Learn more about this agency
- Maintain and Expand Expertise; keeps up-to-date with latest technology trends and data analysis/science methods through appropriate training, education, and research.
- Build Organization Advanced Analytics Capacity; identifies internal training needs regarding available data analysis/science methods, assets, tools, and analytics approaches, and provides authoritative advice to enhance efficiency and productivity of analytical staff.
- Support Analytic Initiatives; leads or collaborates with appropriate staff in creating advanced analytic products, such as complex analyses and AI algorithms.
- Advise and represent AIGMO; provides expert guidance and advice to AIGMO and OIG executive leadership on the most fruitful avenues of analytic inquiry and AI development.
- Provide AI leadership; promotes adoption of AI and advanced analytic methods through partnership with program offices' leadership.
- Assist OIG components on analytic products; provides highly skilled and authoritative expertise on analytic methods to all levels of OIG.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603306800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.