Defense Human Resource Agency's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive, and provide management information, research, and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019 .
As an IT Specialist (ENTARCH) at the GS-2210-12/13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Interpret, evaluate, and assist in development of IT program management approaches, emerging IT best practices, IT-related performance measures and quality management, information assurance/cybersecurity, test and evaluation processes, verification and validation processes, and fielding and sustaining IT systems.
- Engage key stakeholders and senior leaders to facilitate strategy and innovation planning.
- Work with other enterprise architects and key stakeholders to define a strategic plan for using integrated business architecture as part of the enterprise architecture.
- Develop and govern application and/or data architecture including but not limited to capability maps, business services, business processes, requirements, and associated definitions and attributes.
- Build deliverables that illustrate how to strategically move the business forward.
- Identify application and/or data process optimization and automation opportunities.
- Use application and/or data architecture tools and techniques, such as process models, capability modeling, DoDAF modeling, NIEM interface modeling, UML modeling, mind-mapping, use case, modeling, and requirements modeling.
- Participate in architecture development and governance, including business architecture, information/data architecture, application architecture, and technical architecture.
- Consult with business facing projects and maintain knowledge of their progress.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603283300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.