This vacancy will be filled using the Office of Personnel Management's Direct-Hire Authority. Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to positions filled under this announcement. For more information on OPM's authorization of Direct Hire Authority, please visit, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-information/direct-hire-authority/Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a natural resources specialist with responsibility for assisting in developing, implementing, and administering broad-based natural resources programs.
- Assist in developing and implementing conservation plans.
- Assist in developing, implementing and administering a broad based natural resources program.
- Works in one or a number of program areas, and may assume primary responsibility for a component of a large natural resources program.
- Assists in preparation of policy, guidance and informational documents.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603224000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.