This Recreation Aid (Facility Aid) Position is located at Fort Hamilton Depot US Army Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation. For a full position description please click on the following: LINKLearn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Issues and receives equipment to authorized users. Monitors it's condition, tracks maintenance and repairs or replaces as appropriate.
- Assists the Facility Manager in the overall operation of the fitness facility.
- Circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory.
- Assists with publicity of programs and events and assists with the delivery and placement of posters, flyers and other promotional material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603217600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.