This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Natural Resources Management Unit, in Mandan, ND.Learn more about this agency
This is a term, time-limited appointment with an initial duration no less than 13 months and can be extended up to a total of 4 years.
- Collects, prepares, evaluates, and verifies plants and soil samples and supporting records.
- Assists in one or more phases of the research process by performing a variety of technical duties, in a laboratory, field, or greenhouse environment, common to plant and soil research.
- Performs routine and recurring techniques and studies using a variety of specialized equipment.
- Maintains, calibrates, and modifies equipment and automated systems used for testing and evaluation procedures.
- Enters biological data into automated software
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603147000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.