This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies. This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-11 Target GS-12). This position may fill any of the following titles: Community Planner (Environmental), GS-0020-11; Biological Scientist (Environmental), GS-0401-11; General Engineer (Environmental), GS-0801-11; Environmental Engineer, GS-0819-11 AND Physical Scientist (Environmental), GS-1301-11.Learn more about this agency
- Serve in a developmental capacity in Environmental Engineering, performing management, execution, and operations for an assigned program element(s).
- Monitors and manages assigned environmental projects through application of professional knowledge and skill in environmental engineering practices, processes and techniques.
- Responsible for executing assigned projects, in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Coordinates curricula and training for assigned program areas.
- Provides advisory services on questions, issues, and projects in assigned program areas.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures, and performs work that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602260300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.