This position is at the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in the, OCIO. This position serves as an IT Specialist (DataMgt).Learn more about this agency
This is an entry level position as an IT Specialist (DataMgt), you will work with a senior-level team member to accomplish the following:
- Perform database creation, modification to User/Application specifications, security rights assignment, and management.
- Assist with preparing and migrating on-premise databases on cloud platforms.
- Develop database reports for business systems and applications.
- Identifies deficiencies and provides corrective action recommendations.
- Plan, coordinate, install, test, configure, maintain, and upgrade database software.
- Administer and maintain assigned database systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602033900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.