Two (2) positions are being filled through this announcement with duty locations at Sheridan, WY and Carbondale, CO.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Lucinda Jann at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Sheridan, WY position and Shelly Braudis at email@example.com for the Carbondale, CO position.
- Provide program input into a natural resources management planning processes for work plans on wilderness, trails and special uses activities.
- Coordinate with other natural resource disciplines to ensure program requirements are included in the project planning and execution.
- Conduct surveys and studies of wilderness areas, recreation facilities, trails for rehabilitation plans.
- Participate in the development of long and short-range plans of wilderness, trails, special uses and recreation resources for agency guidelines and direction.
- Communicate agency management practices, rules, and regulations to the public for education on wilderness, trails, special uses and recreation activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601868000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.