As the Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will serve as a ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the STRATEGIC & COMPUTING SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. You will be responsible for the cybersecurity strategy for a weapon system development process, to include the maintaining of a securely-coded development attitude throughout the organization.Learn more about this agency
- You will lead major technical, programmatic, and organizational efforts in support of mission accomplishment.
- You will anticipate future needs or trends in the realms of cybersecurity and project development.
- You will research and evaluate the application of new technology and approaches to overcome current and discovered limitations to software development.
- You will coordinate technical efforts of contractor and government team members including integration of cybersecurity concepts and implementations into Waterfall and Agile development paradigms.
- You will collaborate across varied organizations and lines of work in support of a cohesive cybersecurity paradigm.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601687300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.