You will serve as the Technical Director for Program Executive Office - Digital and Enterprise Services (PEO DES) for the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic.Learn more about this agency
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE ANNOUNCEMENT (see the Additional Information section for further information regarding this Direct Hire Authority).
- You will lead the development of technical guidance and strategies for delivering agile, integrated, interoperable, and aligned PEO DES capabilities.
- You will ensure all technical products and services across the PEO DES portfolio are integrated and align with Department of the Navy (DON) strategy and objectives.
- You will maintain strategic overview for evolving, current, and legacy technologies, services, business practices, and management paradigms.
- You will develop capability road maps and collaborate with external competency leads to develop strategies to fill required manpower, facility, equipment and financial resource that support near and long-term capability requirements.
- You will lead technical reviews to ensure successful execution across the PEO DES portfolio.
- You will provide technical stewardship and expert advice to the PEO, Fleet, resource sponsors, and other stakeholders in the enterprise Information Technology (IT) domain.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert in providing expert advice in cyber and IT technologies.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601107000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.