You will serve as an ARCHAEOLOGIST in the ENVIRONMENTAL DIRECTORATE of NAVFAC OSF located in Washington Navy Yard, DC.Learn more about this agency
- You will be a subject matter expert in the planning, management, analysis, curation, and preservation of archaeological resources and related resources of importance to Indian Tribes, Native Hawaiian Organizations, and Alaska Native Entities.
- You will provide cultural resources products and services to support the accomplishment of military actions and operations in compliance with cultural resources laws, regulations, and policies.
- You will support, guide, and coordinate completion of cultural resources analyses for NEPA documents (such as complex EAs and EISs) to ensure integration with cultural resources laws and regulations, Executive Orders and DoD/DON policies.
- You will manage archaeological resource programs addressing enterprise-wide efforts, development and implementation of Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plans, and the collection and processing of program metrics.
- You will assist in the data collection and analysis necessary for planning, programming, and budgeting of cultural resources requirements, as well as the establishment of program priorities to support program execution.
- You will coordinate and collaborate with other agencies, organizations, and DoD commands on archaeological and Native American issues related to policy and program matters.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600935100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.