- Who may apply: All US Citizens
- Position is located in Info & Tech Directorate, Payroll Services, Travel Systems, ZTBDD.
- View pay rates at OPM pay tables https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Provides Information Technology development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and modification of major finance and/or accounting automation information systems to meet user needs and systems requirements.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements of proposed or existing systems to determine avenues of development or modification necessary to meet mission objectives.
- Participates in systems requirement reviews and coordinates with customer/functional representatives and other technical personnel to clarify requirements.
- Modify existing financial and accounting system computer programs and write new computer programs that implement required changes.
- Prepare system documentation for purposes of improving software development processes in accordance with acceptable industry standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600501200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.