The Office of Human Resources (OHR) would like to offer qualified NCUA employees, at the CU-12 grade level or higher, the opportunity to serve on a temporary promotion or detail for 90 days with the option to extend an additional 30 days without further competition. Those who currently hold a CU-13 or higher will be considered for a detail only. If selected for this opportunity, your duty station will remain the same.Learn more about this agency
While serving on this detail or temporary promotion to a CU Examiner (National Training Specialist) you will:
- Provide guidance to subject matter experts to develop training for financial institution examiners (lesson plans, case studies, training materials, etc.).
- Identify emerging issues and determine the potential effect on examiner training.
- Provide remedial actions or changes to training plans to senior leadership.
- Develop and coach others on the development of synchronous and asynchronous training products and resources.
- Deliver technical training in both traditional and virtual classroom settings.
- Provide appropriate course comprehension feedback to participants and their affiliated trainers and supervisors.
- Develop policies, plans, standards and procedures related to the training program for financial institution examiners.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to financial institution examiners and OJTs.
- Review and ensure training materials meet the needs of adult learners.
- Recommend, develop and pilot new and revised modules for technical training courses.
- Evaluate training to ensure financial institution examiners are learning accurate and updated competencies and practices.
- Use creative training evaluation tools based on industry standard theories and measurement techniques.
- Provide training to a diverse audience with varying knowledge of the subject (i.e. adult learners).
- Oversee maintenance of training curriculum for adult learners.
- Ensure training programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prioritize workload to meet multiple priorities and deadlines established by management.
75% or less - Once travel restrictions are lifted, 75% travel is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600218800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.