You will serve as an ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST in the ENGINEERING DIVISION within the NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING DEPT of CARDEROCK DIV NS.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-4 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-12 and GS-13.
- You will evaluate new technologies for their applicability to new construction ships.
- You will provide total ship systems engineering and risk identification, analysis and mitigation support.
- You will manage test and evaluation efforts, ensuring that the results of tests provide accurate data for assessing progress toward meeting program requirements.
- You will manage ship acquisition and production efforts.
- You will utilize analytical techniques to determine risks to the program and recommend corrective action.
- You will develop ship specifications, milestone documents, contract requirements and deliverables.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599975900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.