This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Office of Investigations (Digital Investigations Branch).Learn more about this agency
This job will close when we have received 50 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
You must meet the requirements of the job by 11:59 (Eastern Standard Time) of the closing date:05/06/2021
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to;
- Serving as a senior advisor/resource in the area of forensic analysis and coordinating all assignments related to HHS, DOJ and OIG investigations.
- Serving as a first-line supervisor responsible for coordinating the digital investigative expertise and assistance provided nationwide to computer specialists and criminal investigators conducting investigations involving seizures, recovery, analysis and documentation of digital evidence.
- Participating in investigations, within and outside of the Department, as lead or member of a special selected staff for highly complex and extremely sensitive investigations.
- Preparing and reviewing comprehensive technical reports, presenting finds and recommendations for review and examination by a wide range of OIG and other persons both inside and outside the Federal government.
- Analyzing information and consulting with originating offices in developing final recommendations or proposals for testing and evaluating recommendations.
25% or less - You may be required to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599925900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.