About the Position: You will serve as a Regulatory Specialist for US Army Engineer District, Nashville Regulatory Division in Donelson, TN.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce Modified Direct Hire Auth, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019
- Perform field site reviews and prepares site evaluations to establish baseline environmental conditions of aquatic resources.
- Perform and review stream and wetland delineations and jurisdictional determinations.
- Perform and review field-based stream and wetland functional assessments.
- Evaluate applications for permits and modification of permits for activities or work in waters of the United States.
- Prepare or manage technical documentation.
- Communicate complex or controversial regulatory issues, orally and in writing, to multiple audiences.
- Provide advice to potential applicants / permittees concerning regulatory requirements.
- Monitor compliance with permits and develops resolution of non-compliant actions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of programmatic initiatives and requirements.
- Participate in special programmatic initiatives, which may result from interagency coordination efforts, special task groups, directives from higher authority, or District Management.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599772800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.