This position is in the Office of Planning, Analysis and Risk Management (OPARM) and functions as a Supervisory Statistician within one of several branches in the Data Analysis Staff (DAS) or Inspection Data Analysis Staff (IDAS). These staffs perform complementary and collaborative work and are tasked with integrating and analyzing relational data. They provide data visualization and analytics services to support FSIS decision-making, policy development, risk management, and strategic planning.Learn more about this agency
- Assign work to employees and hold them accountable for performance plan objectives.
- Evaluate and provide guidance for employee deliverables.
- Maintain awareness of the status of all individual staff assignments and communicate them to leadership.
- Formulate and recommend solutions to mitigate issues and prevent delays to branch analytical deliverables.
- Collaborate with OPARM Supervisory Statisticians, Directors, and other FSIS program area staff to plan and meet FSIS mission goals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599728700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.