You will serve as a SUPERVISORY IT PROGRAM MANAGER (CUSTOMER SERVICE) in the Command, Control, Communication, and Computer Systems (C4S) of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND NORFOLK VA. https://sealiftcommand.com/work-ashore.Learn more about this agency
- You will direct the life cycle planning and execution of shipboard C4 support services for PM1 and PM6 vessels to ensure satisfactory performance and sustainment of C4 services.
- You will develop strategies and plans for management of C4 systems and resources to enable organizational missions.
- You will provide oversight and management of shipboard C4 systems supporting the Combat Logistic Force.
- You will provide recommendations for the design and program specifications.
- You will implement and support change management policies and procedures and participate in configuration change control events
- You will Conduct special studies pertaining to operations and system capabilities.
- You will establish priorities and work plans to be accomplished by subordinates.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599477500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.