Thirty-Eight (38) Positions located in Tax Exempt and Government Entities, Employee Plans, Examinations, to be filled in any of the following locations:
4041 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ (AZ7748); 935O Flair Dr. El Monte, CA (CAD002); 24000 Avila Road, Laguna Niguel, CA (CA0521); 4330 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA (CA6139); 999 N Capitol St NE, Washington, DC (DC0221); 850 Trafalgar Court, Maitland, FL (FL2257); 7850 S. W. 6th Court, Plantation, FL (FL2347); 401 W Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA (GA0087); 230 S. Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL (IL0236); 15 New Sudbury Street, Boston, MA (MA0131); 31 Hopkins Plaza, Baltimore, MD (MD0055); 985 Michigan Avenue, Detroit, MI (MI0800); 30 East Seventh Street, Wells Fargo Place, St Paul, MN (MN1600); 2850 NE Independence Ave, Lee’s Summit, MO (MO2008); 10715 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC (NC2598); 200 Sheffield Street. Mountainside, NJ (NJ4360); 2 Metrotech Center, 100 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, NY(NY7288); 550 Main Street, Cincinnati, OH (OH0189); 1000 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA (PA0233); 2970 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (PA0809); 801 Broadway, Nashville, TN (TN0052); 1100 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX (TX0284); 8701 S Gessner, Houston, TX (TX0297); 12309 N Mopac Expwy, Austin, TX (TX2835); 400 North Eight Street, Richmond, VA (VA0088); 2484 S Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT (UT1431) OR 915 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA (WA0101).
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: (External)
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
- Relocation Expenses: No
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- We offer opportunities for telework.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- 1-year probationary period is required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation including an FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- Undergo an income tax verification and review of prior performance/conduct.
- Tour of Duty: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Must meet IRS telework eligibility requirements.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.