This announcement is non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 100 eligible applicants is reached.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles.
803 Product Support Manager
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
This position is located within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology, Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). EPMO Supports VA's Digital Transformation strategy through:
- Four Guiding Principles
- Five Imperatives/Goals
- Exceptional Customer Service
- IT Modernization
- Strategic Sourcing
- IT Workforce Transformation
- Seamless and Secure Interoperability
- Six Focus Areas
- Manage Data
- Migrate to the Cloud
- Improve Cybersecurity
- Digitize Business Processes
- Decommission Legacy Systems
- Recruit and Retain a World-Class IT Workforce
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: May be available with supervisor approval.
Telework: May be available with supervisor approval.
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description Title/PD#: Management & Program Analyst/ PD15364A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required.
Physical Requirements: The work is mostly sedentary in nature. Some light physical effort may be required to carry documents or packages to other locations. The work may require periods of overtime, intense concentration, emotional and mental stability, and activities under time sensitive conditions.Major Duties:
- Serves as an advisor and authoritative resource to the Director and Chief Technology Strategist in creating various technical communications.
- Leads the communications and implementation support team.
- Assists with the development of Enterprise Design Patters to drive realization of a common vision for the enterprise that leverages technology to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and security of VA information technology and information management.
- Influences and collaborates to gain agreement on what outcomes will be captured and measured to evaluate Technology Strategies and Alignment policy and adoption and success criteria.
- Facilitates public forums and lockdowns with stakeholders from across the enterprise, as well as private industry, and solicit and document feedback on Enterprise Design Pattern best practices.
25% or less - Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Four Guiding Principles
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599340600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.