About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Serves as an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC), in the Cyber Security Division (CSD) Network Enterprise Center (NEC), responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of installation servers, workstations, and Information Systems (IS) on the Unclassified and Classified Installation Campus Area Networks (ICANs), LandWarNet, and throughout the NEC area of responsibility (AOR).
- Ensure effective and efficient cybersecurity programs are established and maintained throughout the installation.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the command cyber security capability and structure, recommend or effect changes or redirect resources as required.
- Report cyber security related incidents to the Regional Cyber Center Conus (RCC C) and/or higher headquarters as required.
- Ensure all devices connected to NEC networks meet all established requirements, to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Army Networthiness, as applicable.
- Analyze requirements for cybersecurity services and related support.
- Provide technical review, validation, and oversight for proposed cybersecurity projects.
- Assist tenant cyber security personnel in performing cyber security functions in order to ensure compliance with all cyber security requirements.
- Perform analysis, prepare reports on assessment results, identify corrective actions, and track and assist in mitigating findings of non-compliance.
Occasional travel - Up to 20% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599280800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.