Position may be filled as a temporary promotion, temporary reassignment, or temporary change to lower grade NTE 12 months by a current permanent Army employee. Temporary promotions, reassignments, or change to lower grades may be extended up to five years, and may be made permanent without further competition.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled as a term appointment NTE 13 months, if a candidate is not a current permanent Army employee. Term appointments may be extended up to eight years.
- Serve as an Information Technology (IT) Specialist (INFOSEC) under the supervision ofthe Chief, Cyber Operations Branch, responsible for performing and overseeing aspects of the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) Cybersecurity Program.
- Exercise a key role in the development and recommendation of installation wide Cybersecurity goals, objectives, policies, and priorities that affect tenant organizations which include a 4-star command and multiple 3, 2 and 1-star commands.
- Make recommendation changes to, develops, establishes, and promulgates new and/or changed installation Cybersecurity related local policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Integrate organizational input and documentation in the development of installation Cybersecurity guidance.
- Develop and disseminate policies and procedures regarding the security for hardware, software, data, systems, and networks.
- Ensure all regulatory and policy guidance is complied with relating to the appointed of the Cybersecurity workforce installation wide.
- Work with the installation organizational Cybersecurity workforce personnel to implement security measures for all devices and networks within their control.
- Support the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Program.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599160100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.