You will serve as INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) a in the Research and Development Group/Weapons and Energetics Department of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV CHINA LAKE.Learn more about this agency
- You will will assist with tasking, coordinating and managing cybersecurity activities for a group of ISSO and SA team members.
- You will be responsible for supporting this team?s success by mentoring and guiding the team members within an operational weapons system laboratory environment.
- You will act as the primary subject matter expert and must regularly and clearly communicate with the laboratory representatives and leadership.
- You will assist the Department Information Systems Security Manager and Lead ISSO team in implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation and cybersecurity strategy across the organization.
- You will provide comprehensive IT solutions to department personnel, assign tasking to system administrators in support of department requirements, and coordinate data calls and IT/cyber requests.
- You will serve as backup to the Lab-level ISSO responsible for implementation of IA policies and procedures for labs that do not currently have ISSO personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599028800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.