You will serve as a Editorial Specialist, GG-1083-09 for the Editing Services Branch, Support Division, S3. You will be responsible for editing a variety of written products, while ensuring proper grammar, organization, and classification, in accordance with the branch's style at the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure that edited products are marked properly.
- You will apply sound knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation to correct errors in draft material.
- You will review final work for accuracy and compliance of verbal instruction and applicable policy guidance.
- You will inform authors, managers, and operations on status of work in progress.
- You will demonstrate proficiency in all applicable software applications, including Adobe CS versions and MS Office packages.
Occasional travel - Travel required for coordination, contingency/exercise support, briefings, conferences and training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598804100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.