Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General! SBA OIG provides auditing, investigative, and other high quality services to support and assist the SBA in achieving its mission. We promote open and honest communication and encourage a positive work environment. We are listed among the top ranked agencies in the Partnership for Public Service's 2019 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government!Learn more about this agency
- Performs analytical, technical, and administrative duties in the Federal Governments budgetary process including budget formulation and justification, execution, and reconciliation of the OIG accounts.
- Reviews requisition packages, prepares obligating documents and obligate funds (commitments, PO, IAA, Requisitions, etc.) in the accounting system (ORACLE) timely and accurately.
- Coordinates with OIG Divisions and other Government Agencies to establish/renew various Interagency Agreements throughout the year in accordance with established policy.
- Coordinates with the Denver Finance Center (DFC) to setup new CONCUR accounts and resolve issues related to travel documents for OIG employees.
- Coordinates with DFC and IG offices to reconcile monthly charges for Government GSA vehicles. Reviews open obligations, verifies payments with vendors/contracting officer's representatives, and completes the quarterly "Open Obligation" report for submission to the Agency. Performs quarterly reconciliation of each Divisions' travel and training allotments with actual expenditures.
- Assists in the preparation of apportionment documents for transmission to OMB.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598786000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.