About the Position: This position is located at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA and serves as an expert advisor to and representative of the director and deputy director, Army outreach Division (AOD), Office of the Chief of Public Affairs (OCPA) for all Army executive outreach efforts.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an Army-wide advisor for all executive outreach plans, events, and product development.
- Serve as a data analytics expert and advisor to senior leaders.
- Identify and propose new executive outreach opportunities for Army Senior Leaders.
- Develop long-term relationships and strategic alliances that result in enhanced awareness. Required *
- Conduct data analytics and data mining involving executive-level communications for the Agency. Required *
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598768400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.