This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
GS-11: $71,987 - 93,588
GS-12: $86,283 - 112,172
- You will plan, schedule and perform the installation, testing and implementation of new or modified applications software.
- You will design, document, develop, modify, test, install, implement, troubleshoot and diagnose and resolve technical problems and support new or existing application software.
- You will perform as a project manager for interim corporate and local applications, developed or purchased and maintained by the shipyard.
- You will perform system analysis, testing, maintenance and enhancement of software applications and other information systems to meet the needs of shipyard customer organizations.
- You will consult with customers to identify and specify requirements, conduct business process reengineering and develop cost estimates for new or modified systems.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve technical problems with the design and delivery of all assigned applications, as well as ensuring the integration of all system components.
- You will serve as the Information Assurance Officer (IAO) and ensure adherence to the information security/assurance policies, principles and practices.
Occasional travel - You may, occasionally, be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598387900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.