The Office of Personnel Management is looking for a dynamic and energetic leader to join their Senior Executive Service (SES) Corps. The Senior Executive Service (SES) is comprised of the men and women charged with leading the continuing transformation of government. These leaders possess well-honed executive skills and share a broad perspective of government and a public service commitment which is grounded in the Constitution.Learn more about this agency
- Advise the Executive Director HCDMM on establishing standards, protocols, and governance for the Title 5 government-wide collection and utilization of HC data;
- Lead efforts to track and integrate data collections, data purchases, databases, physical data models, and linkages between data sets across OPM and integrates data lifecycle management activities and data quality measures on behalf of OPM;
- Develops and oversees all data standardization related activities to include the preparation, extraction, provisioning, protection, and dissemination of data;
- Ensures that OPM data conforms to specific policy-related activities and, to the extent practical, with data management best practices;
- Collaborates with data stakeholders across levels, including leadership within and across OPM, other federal agencies, and industry leaders on data lifecycle matters, emerging technology, data sharing, regulatory imperatives, and security;
- Ensures that, to the extent practicable, the agency maximizes the use of data in the agency, including for the production of evidence (as defined in section 3561), cybersecurity, and the improvement of agency operations;
- Champions a culture of data and evidence-based decision making through leading the development of analytical products and services;
- Develop and assign data related roles and responsibilities, promoting employee development in data access and analysis and establishing and executing a Strategic Data Plan;
- Advise Executive Director, HCDMM and senior officials on the achievement of government-wide HC data initiatives including standardization, consolidation, interoperability, and integration of HR services and data.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598331100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.