As an Examination Technician in Systemic Risk Identification Support and Specialty Supervision (SyRIS), Significant Service Provider Supervision (SSP), you will perform technical work in support of examination processes/reviews within the SyRIS organization, and perform a full range of administrative support to the Assistant Deputy Comptroller (ADC) and SSP Supervision staff..
Chief Operating Officer / SyRIS / SSP
Washington, DCLearn more about this agency
As an Examination Technician in SyRIS/SSP, you will:
- Perform, and assume responsibility for completing specialized, technical tasks in support of SSP supervisory and program-related activities, such as, generating/preparing recurring, standard and custom reports and data worksheets.
- Conduct research of internal sources of cybersecurity, payments, FinTech, and information technology and searches external sources for news releases specific to the SSP companies.
- Provide assistance to examiners during the planning stage, and while applying knowledge of information technology and general examining in order conduct portions of the examination process regarding quality control reviews, financial reviews, and review of audit reports and ratings to assess effectiveness of audit programs.
- Prepare spreadsheets, financial institution client lists, correspondence, and other documents for conclusion/close-out activities.
- Provide administrative support for the Assistant Deputy Comptroller and Analyst to include timely processing of supervisory products and updating supervisory systems.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598139700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.