About the Position: The position is in the Environmental Remediation Branch, Planning, Programs & Project Management Division with the Omaha District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The office is located in downtown Omaha, NE, near the Missouri River and the city's wide array of parks, museums, historic sites, restaurants, and entertainment venues.Learn more about this agency
- Monitor section actions in responding to and complying with reporting requirements. Validate conflicting information.
- Troubleshoot project management issues and develop corrective course related to variety of activities.
- Review and analyze data from financial and personnel management systems. Compile statistics and analysis for forecasting, assessment, reporting, and presentation.
- Prepare budget documentation for $1M revolving fund service account. Coordinate with other organizations to facilitate objectives. Establish suspense controls.
- Prepare correspondence and non-technical reports. Use various automated systems including word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and other types of software.
- Assist staff in conducting project studies and work processes. Responsible for development and implementation of internal procedures to assure efficiency of office operations. Advise management of adverse trends and provide recommendation.
- Generate tables of contents, statistical data, technical directives, correspondence, and exhibits.
Occasional travel - Travel for temporary duty (TDY) may be required up to 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598136300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.