This position is in the Division of Corporation Finance's (CF), Business Solutions Office located in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
If selected, you will join a well-respected team in the Division of Corporation Finance's Business Solutions Office where you will be the portfolio lead for the Division's disclosure review systems.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all aspects of the disclosure review system, assists the Office of Information Technology (OIT) on future enhancements and releases of the system, and manages support contracts by serving as a Contracting Officer Representative.
- Consults with Division Senior Staff to understand changes to business processes, and communicates with business stakeholders to clearly convey technical approaches and impact on the business.
- Provides structure to and participates in the day-to-day disclosure review system help desk support operations which includes responding to technical issues and researching and resolving problems (i.e., Tier 2 help desk).
- Provides subject matter expertise on disclosure review system technical requirements that support system design, database design, access control, management systems, and other related technology initiatives, and facilitates system transformational efforts to provide increased effectiveness and improve business processes.
- Keeps the Division apprised of disclosure review system enhancements via email communications, development of job aids, and the facilitation of training sessions; and leads focus groups with system users to develop enhancements and track and resolve system bugs.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597863300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.