This position is located in the Farm Service Agency, Hawaii State Office, located in Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii. 2021 COLA for the city and county of Honolulu is 10.28%.
This position manages and directs the Farm Loan Programs administered in one or more USDA Service Centers providing services to one or more counties in the State.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Service Center technical authority on the Farm Loan Programs and the primary point-of-contact on all farm loan issues addressed in the counties serviced;
- Supervises and directs the work of a subordinate staff responsible for making, servicing, and liquidating loans under FSA farm loan authorities;
- Has delegated loan approval authority and performs the full range of loan specialist duties;
- Attends public meetings with various groups and associations, and performs public relations and outreach efforts in the geographic areas serviced;
- Applies knowledge of the technical and administrative concepts, principles, and practices of farm loan and financial management;
- Applies knowledge of farm operations, land use and value, and production and marketing of various crops and livestock.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597781100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.