The Incumbent of this position serves as an Attorney Adviser in the Office of Evaluations and Specialist Projects (ESP), reporting to the Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Evaluations and Special Projects (DAIG) in the Department of State, Office of Inspector General (OIG), under the leadership of Assistant Inspector General for Evaluations and Special Projects (AIG).Learn more about this agency
- Provides expert legal advice and counsel in support of OIG law enforcement and investigative activities.
- Planning, conducting, supervising, and coordinating surveys, evaluations and other special projects concerning the programs and operations of Department of State.
- Handling special ongoing activities coordinated from the IG's office such as membership on task forces and committees and assumes responsibilities for or participates in programs of interest to OIG.
- Providing summaries of finding and activities used in the preparation of the Inspector General's reports to Congress and the Secretary of State.
- Travels overseas on occasion to conduct investigations and evaluations of Department/U.S. Agency for Global Media programs and operations.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597631800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.