You will serve as the Director of Radiological Controls in the Radiological Control Division, Radiological Control Office of PSNS and IMF, San Diego Detachment.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide on-site management control of radiological engineering work involved with propulsion plant operations.
- You will develop innovative solutions to complex engineering and radiological control problems.
- You will maintain the radiological training program to include continuing training, and drills.
- You will resolve technical, scientific, or engineering problems that may involve establishing precedent to ensure compliance with radiological policies.
- Oversee radiological control emergency planning training programs (e.g., continuing training, retention testing, drills) to ensure emergency preparedness.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597579900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.