This position is part of the National Archives and Records Administration. As a SUPV MANAGEMENT & PROGRAM ANALYST, you will be:Learn more about this agency
- The first-line supervisor to a staff of archives specialists at the GS- 12 and GS-13 level and a variety of administrative positions and student staff that are responsible for overseeing digital public access through the web-based National Archives Catalog.
- Responsible for a wide variety of tasks critical to the success of the Office of Innovation.
As a SUPV MANAGEMENT & PROGRAM ANALYST, you will:
- Provide direct supervision to program staff and coordinates their activities with those of Office of Innovation staff to ensure excellent customer relations and stakeholder relations.
- Monitor and guide the day-to-day operations of the program, this includes: creating and managing the tools that locate and provide digital access to holdings; formulate and implement related strategy and policies; coordinate NARA's description program; and provide training and quality control of NARA's holdings and related metadata.
- Develop and monitor online access to NARA's electronic and digitized holdings and perform measures in support of the overall goals and objectives of the Office of Innovation.
-Coordinate special services and develop and maintain written management controls for all processes within their area of responsibility.
- Oversee and participate in program reviews. Coordinate collaborative projects between the Office of Innovation and other offices.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597371200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.