Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General! SBA OIG provides auditing, investigative, and other high quality services to support and assist the SBA in achieving its mission. We promote open and honest communication and encourage a positive work environment. We are listed among the top ranked agencies in the Partnership for Public Service's 2019 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government!Learn more about this agency
As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing personnel forms for completion and confirms their contents as needed.
- Assisting with conducting new employee orientation sessions.
- Entering data into the NFC personnel/payroll system.
- Inputting employee information into the employee personnel folder (eOPF).
- Providing information on routine personnel matters, such as how to complete a form, status of vacancies, and open season enrollment deadlines.
- Resolving recurring problems and discrepancies, such as reconciling computer records against position descriptions and organizational data.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597182100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.