The United States Agency for International Development Office of Inspector General (USAID OIG) is seeking a highly qualified applicant to fill our Supervisory Contract Specialist position located in the Office of Management (M), Administrative and Overseas Operations Division (AOO), Contracting Team in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Contract Specialist for the Administrative and Overseas Operations division you will:
- Serve as the primary contracting point of contact and manage comprehensive contract functions to include developing, soliciting, executing, modifying, monitoring, and contract closeout.
- Exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing and directing the acquisition and contractual aspect of assigned programs for the USAID/OIG.
- Assess developmental and training needs and provide guidance and direction to specialist in meeting training and certification requirements.
- Assign work, monitor and evaluate performance, manage resources, develop plans and take actions to achieve goals.
- Review, analyze and implement acquisition policies and procedures.
- Serve as a warranted Contracting Officer with authority to obligate the Government.
- Terminate contracts by analyzing, negotiating, and settling claims and proposals.
- Ensure resources are used effectively to produce high quality results and anticipate future resource requirements by developing plans and establishing priorities.
- Resolve complex contracting and procurement issues.
25% or less - Position may require travels to domestic and overseas locations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596925400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.